MS only e-government

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Thu Nov 29 16:32:16 EST 2001

AFAIK, all government web sites must be navigable
in a text only mode so that vision impared people
are able to use them. This requirement doesn't
extend to private sites:

	http://www.finance.gov.au/accessibility.html

I think this is probably a stronger mandate for open
online apps. For example, how can a visually impared
user pipe output from a custom, Win32 only app into
their text reader?

Cheers,

Antti