LINUX BUSINESS

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Wed Nov 28 22:24:21 EST 2001

You'll probably find that MSIE is not so fussy about malformed HTML as is
Netscape; such things as missing </TABLE> or the like.  It's typical that
M$ accepts sloppy coding, even when it is generated by web editors, it's
symptomaic of M$' approach to programming.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people