Unwanted attachments

Everard Edwards EEDWARDS at rsbs.anu.edu.au
Wed Nov 28 10:22:25 EST 2001

Kmail (KDE 2.2.1) with GPGP picks up a fake or altered signed messsage wth
no problems.
  Ev

Dr E.J. Edwards
Environmental Biology Group
RSBS
The Australian National University
GPO Box 475
Canberra
ACT 2601
Australia

ph: +61 (0)2 6125 3547
fax: +61 (0)2 6125 4919
email: eedwards at rsbs.anu.edu.au

>>> "Adam" <adam at eschatologist.org> 11/27/01 12:09pm >>>
Has anyone experimented with a faked email message where the GPG
signature/verification doesn't match the message.  I'm curious as to how
many people on this list have their email clients configured correctly to
detect an improperly signed message.

Adam.