Mozilla 0.9.6 problem

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Mon Nov 26 09:09:20 EST 2001

I decided to try this browser, what with claims that it actually is
usable.

I get a nasty problem. I have my own page with links to often read
links, the entries look like this:

<h3>Computing</h3>
<dl>

[...]

</dt>

When I click on a link I get a new window with it. When I
then click on another one I often get a missing page, and
carefully looking at the messages shows that the error came
from the OLD host which was contacted and the NEW file was
requested, which is naturally not there.

I do not recall this problem from trying older Mozilla releases.

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.anu.edu.au/eyal/>