Red Hat Training now in Canberra

Peter Foley pjfoley at austarmetro.com.au
Sat Nov 24 11:53:45 EST 2001

For those on the list who would like a quick look at what is on offer.

January
RH133: Red Hat Linux System Admin   21 Jan - 24 Jan                 :
Australia: AUD $2,295 (inclusive of GST)

(NOTE: This course has a prerequisite of

"RH033 Red Hat Linux Essentials or equivalent

experience with Red Hat Linux",

which is not being offered)

February
RH300: Red Hat Certified Engineer Program   18 Feb - 22 Feb    : AUD $2,950
(inclusive of GST)

(NOTE: This course also has prerequisites)

RH302: Red Hat Certified Engineer Program   22 Feb                   : AUD
$950 (inclusive of GST)

(This is the exam for RH300)

Wish I had the money or an employer who would foot the bill =p.  Oh well.

Does anyone know of another way to get certified?

What I would be looking for is something a lot cheaper, unfortunately I am
currently studying and don't have that sort of money to spend on training.
What I am hoping is that someone knows of a company where you can just go
and pay $foo amount of money to sit the test.  And do all your own studying
in your own time/way.

I know there is a number of companies around Canberra who do similar kinds
of things for the MSCE style of tests.

Any ideas?

Peter.