Thursday's timeline?

Nathan Le Nevez npl at acis.com.au
Thu Nov 22 16:08:17 EST 2001

Bob,

The hardware is basically just a box with some breadboard and a handful of
components soldered on it. We designed it ourselves using some basic
circuits we found on the internet.

The device is capable of switching 8 relays. We currently have connected 2
relays on, and 8 LEDs, so you can see each output turning on and off, and
the 2 relays are connected to a 240v power point which is mounted on the
back of the box. So at the moment the device is capable of switching a
standard 240v device on and off, and its also capable of controlling 8 LEDs.

- Nathan