Thursday's timeline?

Nathan Le Nevez npl at acis.com.au
Thu Nov 22 15:22:16 EST 2001

I am one of the guys who mentioned Parallel Port Interfacing. If there is enough
interest, and enough time (we are happy to give a demonstration next month or
the month after...) then we will bring in our equiptment and give a light demonstration.
Only thing we ask is that there be a Linux PC with a SPP or ECP parallel port,
and with Parallel Port support compiled into the kernel as its not possible
for us to bring a machine in.

- Nathan