Thursday's timeline?

Matthew Gibbins mgibbins at mindless.com
Wed Nov 21 21:45:58 EST 2001

And yo was Peter Barker heard to yodel:
> All,
> 	Lots of things have been mentioned for Thursday:
>
>  - TransACT person talking on peer-to-peer
>  - parallel port stuff x 2
>  - short talk on how keysigning is supposed to work
>  - Haskell / mad guitar playing
>  - ... stuff I've forgotten...
>
> Anybody got any idea in which order these things are going to
> happen? Whether they're happening concurrently?
>
> Hmmmm.....
> --

     The idea of Haskell/mad guitar playing in conjunction with a talk
     on keysigning has a certain appeal :)

--
 I'm not advocating that anyone take up emacs. Not even me: at my age, I'd be more likely to try bungee-jumping. It's easier, and has less risk of causing permanent brain damage.
**  A posting on ZDNet forum