Traineeships

Chris Wallis walski at dingoblue.net.au
Wed Nov 21 19:05:13 EST 2001

 I take it its from Diploma in Network Admin not Software Devlepment.
Talking about CIT Software Development they teach a major unit in Perl in
the Diploma Course dont they?..(Anyone in the know please post and tell me
;) )

If you wanta study Linux from the Networking admin point of view I say give
CIT Diploma Network Admin a go. On the programing side of it I have no clue
in Canberra where you could do some Linux Development. I know from a friend
that UC is mostly WinTel based studies. I dont know about ANU but.... Damo
Elemes may have a better idea about ANU and use of UNIX/Linux technology..

Anyhow I hope my rambling help you ;)

 -Wal

Good