Keysigning

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Wed Nov 21 15:58:25 EST 2001

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 02:52:01PM +1100, Drake Diedrich wrote:
> 3) Print out a bunch of copies of your public key fingerprint
>
> 	gpg --fingerprint {key-id}

A long time ago now I remember seeing a reference to a program/script that
could be used to quickly generate little business card sized bits with your
fingerprint, email and some other details which you could quickly print out,
cut up and hand out to people.

Unfortunatly I have not seen or heard of it since. Does anyone have an idea
of what I may be thinking of?
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog at svana.org>
http://svana.org/kleptog/