Linux courses

Oscar Bosman oscarb at netspeed.com.au
Tue Nov 20 22:38:14 EST 2001

Rasjid Wilcox wrote:
[snip]

>  if anyone knows of any introductory courses to Linux that are
> licensed under the GPL or similar, please let me know.
>
> *Note*: We were planning to aim the courses at the home user or small
> business operator, not the professional IT administrator.

Have a look at the Linux Professional Institute (www.lpi.org).  AFICR
their curriculum is GPL'd last time I looked (>1 year ago).  While they
aim at certification for the professional sysadmin, I remember that the
'1a' adgena/exam covered the sort of basics a competent home user would
like to know (i.e. me :-).

Oscar

--
You are in a maze of twisty little standards, all different.