telstra: no new ADSL connections

Neil Symons neil at goldweb.com.au
Tue Nov 20 22:13:00 EST 2001

On Tuesday, 20 November 2001 at 09:50PM, "Shaw, Dale" <Dale.Shaw at praxa.com.au> managed to get the following past my procmail filter:
> I couldn't find anything on ZDNet or Whirlpool that stated Telstra weren't
> signing new customers up for 'Freedom' plans; where'd you get that bit from?

Opps, I mixed up and left out a source.

My Telstra Representative rang me up and offered wholesale ADSL for my clients and told me a few other things this Morning.

The News about Telstra Having to drop price of wholesale and in the past increase retail prices is on www.whirlpool.net.au

The Freedom Plan Being no longer offered is from both from their own e-mail to their clients and the first source I mentioned (my rep.)

Telstra is reviewing their Freedom Plan and those who are already on it will not get affected.

I think I simply typed my reply too quickly before re-reading what I said

Alot of things are under review at the moment due to this competition notice given by the ACCC Yesterday

Sorry Guys...