telstra: no new ADSL connections

Neil Symons neil at goldweb.com.au
Tue Nov 20 21:39:00 EST 2001

Telstra is no longer providing Freedom Plans to new ADSL customers. They have also reduced wholsale pricing for competitors so they can afford to provide ADSL services other than telstra alone.

This is a result from the ACCC finally doing something about the unfair pricing Telstra has placed on the Broadband market. (Widening the GAP between Wholsale and retail so comptetition can come aboard)

Resources are on ZNet Australia and whirlpool.net

-- Neil

On Sunday, 18 November 2001 at 07:42PM, "Shaw, Dale" <Dale.Shaw at praxa.com.au> managed to get the following past my procmail filter: