Telstra ADSL vs TransACT (was Re: TransACT@CLUG this month)

jeremy at itassist.net.au jeremy at itassist.net.au
Sat Nov 17 23:32:11 EST 2001

On 17 Nov, Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> Rasjid Wilcox wrote:
>> Hmm... Okay, I will put it up on my website, but you will need to
>> link directly to it.
>>
>> Try http://www.users.bigpond.com/rasjidw/files/BroadBandCost.xls
>> or http://www.users.bigpond.com/rasjidw/files/BroadBandCost.gnumeric
>
> A bit OT but hey, this is not really a formal list.

Since we are all on the internet I'd rate it as being so close to on
topic that it doesn't matter.  We get pure networking questions and we
answer those too.

> Never used gnumerics, but have just installed it. It did not like the
> above file at all. I figured is was a gzip, decompressed it and it
> now looks like it is xml. gnumerics still does not like it. Cannot
> open or import it.
>
> How does one open this file using gnumerics then?

Which version do you have?  I just right-clicked in konqueror and did an
'open with' - worked perfectly.  Version 0.70
--
I/O, I/O,
It's off to disk I go,