available: tandberg 3660, SCSI 250MB tape drive

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sat Nov 17 10:56:38 EST 2001

Guys,

I got it from Ben under the impression that this is a 525MB unit but
it now seems that it is a 150/250MB unit. I have two of these and
have no need for any more.

So, the unit identifies itself as:

Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: TANDBERG Model:  TDC 3600        Rev: -04.
  Type:   Sequential-Access                ANSI SCSI revision: 01
and the unit has a tick in the 'TDC 3660' box.

I tested it with a 40MB tar backup, took about 8m26 so the unit can
do about 80KB/s.

If anyone want this capacious, lightning fast unit then just reply to
me.

Strictly first come first serve.

Specs, try e.g.:
	http://www.supertechnologies.com/tandberg%203660_3820%20specs.htm
or do your very own google search which will bring a number of hits.

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.anu.edu.au/eyal/>