OT : Has anyone seen the Star Wars ASCII movie floating around?

Peter Foley pjfoley at austarmetro.com.au
Thu Nov 15 00:07:07 EST 2001

Heya all,

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic (well maybe not, it is running off a
linux box I think =p).

Take a look at this link : telnet://towel.blinkenlights.nl/

Some of you may have seen this before (I saw it about 3 or 4 years ago
linked off Slashdot), but at that time I dont think it was finished.  I
havent finished watching the ASCII version yet so dont know if it has been
finished yet but I thought that this was sufficently cool that I might pass
it a long.

Oh as another aside, I know it may be slightly sacrileges to some but do you
think that the Lord of the Rings movies may nock the Star Wars trilogy off
as the biggest movie epic of all time =p.  I saw the LoTR trailer up on the
big screen, WOW!! much better then on my computer screen.  I hope the movies
dont let us down.

Peter.