Needed RedHat 7.2

andrew at bishop.dropbear.id.au andrew at bishop.dropbear.id.au
Wed Nov 14 08:25:24 EST 2001

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Chris Wallis wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone out there had a copy of RedHat 7.2 who has a
> burner out there. I am willing to pay up to $5 for time taken to burn me
> a copy of the 2 cd's.

I'm always happy to burn copies of any free software cds I have.  At the
moment, that consists of redhat 7.2, and some older redhat releases as
well.  I had some debian potato CDs floating around too, that I could
probably find if pushed.  As soon as transact gets its internal network
happening, all my stuff will be made available on that too.

I ask that people who want cds from me provide, at a minimum, replacement
blanks (or the price thereof) - if you can provide more blanks, or a
couple more dollars, to cover the coasters my burner seems to like giving
me, so much the better.  If you're interested in getting something from
me, just drop me an email.

Of course, if you *want* to spend money on getting free software, there
are better places than me to spend it (but hey, if you really want to give
it to me...).  Give it to whoever runs your favourite distribution, in the
form of buying 'boxed sets' or just as a donation.

Andrew