TransACT@CLUG this month

John Griffiths john at capmon.com
Tue Nov 6 23:42:28 EST 2001

At 10:32 AM 11/7/01 +1100, Bob Edwards wrote:
>Simon Cousins wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 07 Nov 2001 08:52:40 +0000
>> John Griffiths <john at capmon.com> wrote:
>>
>> > what version?
>> >
>> > we have konq using readers
>>
>> Konqueror 1.9.8 on KDE 2.0.1 segfaults on riotact for me too.
>>
>> Simon.
>>

>Konqueror 2.2.1 segfaulted for me on riotact as well. Clearly a
>bug in Konqueror, but I have never seen Konqueror crash before.

I strongly suspect the v3 redirect popup is causing the konq problems (our konq testing wasn't going through the redirect)

Also related to the IE issues (CLUG members not waiting for the popup to load the way the rest of the community seems to)

the unreferred path to the front page is:

http://walrus.capmon.com/html/index.php

but that will be chainging in the next 10 days now we have our TransACT connection working properly so please don't bookmark it.

John