TransACT@CLUG this month

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Wed Nov 7 09:37:57 EST 2001

    Bob> With the upcoming enabling of free peer-peer connections on
    Bob> the TransACT network (end of this month), I have taken it
    Bob> upon myself to invite Robin Eckermann (Chief Network
    Bob> Architect) and one or two of the folk at TransACT who are
    Bob> involved in the peer-peer work to come and give a
    Bob> presentation at CLUG this month (22nd, I hope).

    Bob> [...]

    Bob> I hope that we can fit this presentation in with Martin
    Bob> Schwenke's talk on Haskell and functional programming.

Bob, I'm mortally offended!  I can't believe that you've found someone
to speak on something that might interest most people at CLUG so that
I might have to shift my boutique Haskell talk...  :-)

More seriously, I'll "prepare" my talk anyway (that is, I'll think
about it several mornings between now and then while I'm in the
shower), but I'm guessing it'll probably be at least January's CLUG
meeting before anyone hears it...

peace & happiness,
martin