If you spot someone with a Canon Innova 1100 Laptop

Neil Symons neil at goldweb.com.au
Mon Jul 30 15:11:30 EST 2001

If anyone spots a person with a rare Canon Laptop Model: Innova 1100 who wants to know what to do with Linux installed on the computer or how to remove it, then please either contact me or the Police as it is most likely be the one that was stolen out of the car on Friday Night in Westfield Belconnen Car park.

It was nice of the person to Screwdriver the lock open and to take the briefcase to which the laptop was hiding in and locked the car back up for me to not notice straight away.

Thanks in advance

-- Neil