ATM on Linux?

alfred alfred at mazuma.net.au
Sat Jul 28 13:57:42 EST 2001

Yup, I have done some extensive work with AAL0 (well, AAL1 actually, but
through the AAL0 interface under the ATM API). I used the Forerunner LE
155MBps cards from Marconi. They are about $500AU a pop, but have a nice
open chipset and are well supported.
Depends on what you want to actually do, but the ATM API under linux is
pretty extensive, and various groups have implemented most of the common
protocols used with ATM.

--
Alfred Reynolds
alfred at mazuma.net.au