Canberra Unix Conference Wed 13th Feb 2002

Stephen Jenkin sjenkin at pcug.org.au
Thu Dec 13 19:58:39 EST 2001

The Canberra chapter of AUUG [Aust Unix User Group] will be running it's
Summer Conference on Wed 13th Feb 2002 at the ANU Manning Clark theatres.

The theme is "Unix: Current Topics"

You are invited to attend.  Cost will be $80 - $100 for the conference
day.

Rasmus Lerdorf of the PHP team will be at the conference & running a PHP
workshop afterwards.

I will e-mail the programme in these forums when it is finalised mid
January.  A web page on http://www.auug.org.au will be setup then as well.

===============
CALL FOR PAPERS:

If you would like to contribute a paper e-mail me directly with your
proposal.  I will respond after Christmas with administrivia details.
Sessions are 30 minutes.

A number of speakers have already been approached, more are needed :-)

Some topics that have already been suggested [but DONT limit yourselves]
are:
 High Performance (Unix/Linux/*BSD) computing
 CODA file system.

steve jenkin.

----
Steve Jenkin, Unix Sys Admin