ADV: Multi Million Dollar Business Opportunity has come to Australia

Ben.Westgarth at facs.gov.au Ben.Westgarth at facs.gov.au
Wed Dec 12 15:17:26 EST 2001

Dear Dennis,

Wow! What a fantastic opportunity! I can barely believe my luck. And just to
show you how appreciative I am of receiving your unsolicited shotgun
advertisement, I am going to include this email address, and the other two I got
from your site on every single  banal message and mindless piece of drivel I
send via email for the rest of my life. And then, I'm going to contact your web
host and ask if they can please encourage all their customers to blindly spew
crud across the globe to anyone and everyone. What a fantastic opportunity for
you!

Warmest Regards,
Ben Westgarth

Dennis Porter <cr at usadirectworldwide.com> on 12/12/2001 14:00:34