LPRng and remote printing

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at goldweb.com.au
Sun Dec 2 21:43:13 EST 2001

Hi all

I am having ptobelms with LPRgn and remote printing.

How do I set up LPRng to accept remote print jobs? SO far I got to the
stage where I get the lpq information, but all jobs produce:

"Filter_status: no space on remote; waiting for queue to drain"

What do I need to do to have remote prinign work ok?  All local jobs on
the print server work fine, and no, there is lack of room in the local
spool (1 GB plus)

regards
TMC

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek	*
			* 	Everything falls under the law of change;