(no subject)

Wayne Vovil kylixau at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 31 15:25:33 EST 2001

Hi Antony ( and thanks for your reply)

I also intend to use a few other things (forced to by
professional reasons) such as MS Orifice etc.

I tried wine and it didn't work; I believe dosemu is
even less likely; but thanks for the tip.

Regards

Wayne

Installing VMware to run one DOS app seems rather

=====
--
I/O, I/O,
It's off to disk I go,