(no subject)

Wayne Vovil kylixau at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 31 15:08:25 EST 2001

Hi

I have finally bitten the bullet and installed vmware
trial on my Linux SUSE 7.1 prof system (Toshiba
2650XDVD notebook).

I did this primarily because I have a DOS legacy app
(which I wrote) that I still use. I do not have DOS
disks any longer, so I installed the only CD bootable
MS Win system I am licensed for (NT 4.0). It installed
OK.

But when I open the MSDOS window, I can do DOS
commands; but when I run my app, the dos window just
sits there and does nothing.

My DOS app is a text based diary system; but runs
Btrieve. Any clues?

Will I need a full DOS install to run it, rather than
under NT?

Regards

Wayne

http://travel.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Travel