tangle_rtf on sourceforge

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Tue Aug 28 11:24:54 EST 2001

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Paul Matthews wrote:

> tangle rtf is now on sourceforge at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/tanglertf.

My notes from Paul's talk. Sketchy, I'm afraid; I was distracted with
a nasty work problem up the back.

- Literate programming with Paul Matthews
 - A literate programming system written in Perl
 - Keep code and documentation together
 - sections are in rtf
 - use whatever editor which can save in rtf
  - print document normally (e.g. Word, staroffice)
  - save as rtf
  - use Paul's perl code to pull out the code from the RTF sections
   - magic header surrounds the code chunks - includes filename
 - code available from sourceforge

I'll try to do better next time :-)

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   N    _--_|\ /---- Barham, Vic
Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek              | W + E /     /\