WYSIWYG Web authoring tools?

Anthony David adavid at adavid.com.au
Mon Aug 27 07:19:53 EST 2001

> From: Rasjid <rasjidw at bigpond.com>
>
> Can anyone suggest some good WYSIWYG Web authoring tools (for Linux of
> course)?  Now I have something to put on a website, I may as well do a
> half decent job of it.

I was surprised with Mozilla's Composer. It generated relatively
clean HTML when I had to create a page in a hurry. Quite a relief after
I used Netscape's Composer a few years ago.

Web authors on the list may have more extensive experience. Most of
my meagre pages are handcrafted.

--
Anthony David

Gambling(n): A discretionary tax on those asleep during high school maths
http://adavid.com.au/
0xA72CE1ED fingerprint = EA1E C69E FE59 BBE1 AA4B  F354 BD09 9765 A72C E1ED