What should we do with a drunken salesman?

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Fri Aug 24 10:28:28 EST 2001

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 02:11:48AM +1000, jeremy at itassist.net.au wrote:
> On 23 Aug, Richard Cottrill wrote:
> > I think we're missing the point of irritating the spammers here... The only
> > people who'll be irritated by this discussion are those with a low threshold
> > for distro wars.
>
> Well, that's true.  It was just the first thing I could think of that
> would stimulate some discussion amoung the normally apathetic on this
> list.
>
> I suppose I could have tried something like "Doesn't Bill Gates look
> nice in that suit?" but that's a bit obvious.
>
> Oooh.  Maybe I could declare "really bad jokes day".  I'll start...
>
> Q. What's purple and commutes?
> A. An abelian grape.

..and of course to go with that one:

Q. What's yellow and equivalent to the Axiom of Choice?
A. Zorn's Lemon.

Sorry.  I couldn't resist.  I'll go and autoflagellate by using
Windows for ten minutes as penance.

--
David Gibson			| Microsoft: Making the easy things hard
david at gibson.dropbear.id.au	| and the hard things buggy