What should we do with a drunken salesman?

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Fri Aug 24 02:23:24 EST 2001

A: Bill Gates looks like a dick. Always will. There are perhaps 2 or 3
people in the world who will ever be a 'chic geek'; the rest should go for
some other look. What's so disappointing is that Bill Gates can't even pull
off the 'corporate raider' look, all that's needed is a nice suit and a
decent posture, unfortunately he only buy one out of two.

B:
Knock, knock.
> Who's there?
Interrupting cow.