4th Thursday

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Wed Aug 22 11:50:28 EST 2001

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Grant Morphett wrote:

> CLUG is tomorrow night right (23rd)?  4th Thursday of the month.
> Just haven't seen the usual posting is all.

Paul posted it early this week:
----
The Aug CLUG is next Thursday night (the 23rd)
at 7pm in room N101, on the ground floor of the
Computer Science and Information Technology
building at the ANU.
----

He's also mentioned some literate-programmign stuff which I wouldn't mind
seeing.

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   N    _--_|\ /---- Barham, Vic
Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek              | W + E /     /\