tangle_rtf

Paul Matthews plm at pcug.org.au
Tue Aug 21 19:49:09 EST 2001

Over the last six nights or so I wrote a little literal programming tool
called tangle_rtf that can extract
source code (in any language) from any RTF file. It's not in the same
league as 'web', but at least even the most complete novice can use it.

Would anyone be interested in seeing this at CLUG?

If so could someone bring along a PC with ghostview on it?

If anyone would like to give it a test out before hand, drop me a line.
The original weaved doco+source is in Star Office format, but SO is not
required to use this system.

--
Paul Matthews