Sun IPC free to a good home

Conrad Canterford conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au
Fri Aug 17 09:45:11 EST 2001

hugh at blemings.org wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm getting rid of my old Sparcstation IPC - has a 400M SCSI disk, 24M of
> RAM (or thereabouts) colour graphics adapter, 17" colour monitor, keyboard,
> mouse, onboard AUI ethernet, RH4.2 Linux installed.  Free to a good home
> provided you arrange pickup :)
> If no one wants it as a going concern I'll pass it on to Conrad for bits.
> Cheers,
> Hugh

Actually, I'm happy to take it as a going concern and NOT split it up
for bits. My  goal is to get a  working computer, and I'm not fussed if
it is a little while before I get one of these ones working....

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  Watersprite Pty Ltd: