scan software

Brett Worth brettw at cray.com.au
Tue Aug 14 14:05:33 EST 2001

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Donovan Grant wrote:

> Hi all can anyone suggest some good scaning software as I have just brought a
> scaner and it comes with Win and Mac only ...

I use sane and xsane with an HP scanner.  Works very well.  We have the
scanner attached to a server in the computer room and clients on Windows
and Linux clients.  sane is the server and xsane is the client.
Everyone gets to share.

Brett

 Cray Australia.
 brettw at cray.com +61 2 6295 4023

PGP: 1024R/27EB604F  22A9 A85A 22BD 496B 2443
                     35E5 46F7 0712 27EB 604F