Connecting to Transact

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Fri Aug 10 13:12:57 EST 2001

Hi all,

Someone care to cover this at CLUG sometime? Even during pizza
after the main meeting. There's a lot more cable/DSL connections
out there, and (I'd hope) a corresponding increase in small firewalls.

While I took care to follow the desctructions for setting up a
firewall and so far it seems to be working, it would be nice to
know I have covered all the bases and haven't left anything open
that shouldn't be open.

Cheers,

Antti