re-delivering email

Grant Morphett grant at gmorph.com
Fri Aug 10 11:59:12 EST 2001

So, I was asked to have a quick look at a linux box acting as a firewall/email server connected to the net.  Usual thing.  It appears that root is extremely popular with 50Meg of
email!!!!  For unexplained reasons email is sometimes failing local delivery and going to the root user by default.  I will investigate that shortly but the urgent thing is to get
that huge file re-delivered to all the correct users.  Ideas on how I should do this automatically would be great otherwise I will spend an hour or two doing it by hand.

cheers

--
Grant Morphett
GMORPH CONSULTANTS Pty Ltd - Solutions Outside the Square