Support person

Simon Haddon simon at sibern.com.au
Tue Aug 7 07:48:52 EST 2001

Hi guys,

I know that this is not directly linux related but I'm wondering if there
is anyone out there that feels like working a Thursday and Friday from
the end of August for 7 weeks in Canberra for a PC and server support
role.  The hardware is varied and quite interesting stuff as it is mainly
a GIS/Surveying type site.  There is Windows NT, Windows 2000, Solaris,
Dec Unix, Novell and Linux.

If your interested and want to know more then please email me,

Simon

Simon Haddon, E-mail: simon at sibern.com.au
Sibern Solutions Pty Ltd, 38 Beasley St, Pearce, ACT 2607
Tel: 02, 62864500, Fax: 02, 62864526