.NET and all that

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Tue Aug 7 00:52:53 EST 2001

Hello,

Some time ago I posted to a discussion of .NET that was happening here. I
referred to an article that I wasn't able to find. I found it. It's quite a
read. At the time I wasn't so clear about the lines between C#, .NET, and
Hailstorm. Now things are a little clearer for me and they're fitting
together a little better.

Anyway, this is an interesting article in a potential 'MS is seeking
subjugate us all' kind of way.
http://www.openp2p.com/pub/a/p2p/2001/05/30/hailstorm.html

To really start your day with a few conspiracy theories, and some MS bashing
for good measure, try this week's 'I, Cringely'.

Some food for thought.

Richard