[fwd: [AMaViS-user] Directory permissions]

Stephen Granger linux-boy at acenet.com.au
Wed Aug 1 12:29:17 EST 2001

hi,
Just wondering if anyone on the list was running amavisd, or amavis-perl,
I hadn't received a response as yet, and I've been working on this for the
last three weeks now, I'm really desparte.
I'm currently receiving the openmailer: insufficient privileges to change gid,
error message,  even though my /bin/usr/procmail is setuid
/usr/bin/procmail	root	root	-rwsr-xr-x

TIA

steve

----- Forwarded message from Stephen Granger <linux-boy at acenet.com.au> -----

Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 10:21:54 +1000