Linux embedded computers - became our DISTRIBUTOR

Product Catalog a2s.pl katalog at aasnews.pl
Mon Jun 8 17:37:09 GMT 2009

Linux industrial computers supplier, NPE-GPRS/EDGE - INDUSTRIAL COMPUTERS based on Linux

Having problems with viewing this message? Click
here to view
it on the web.

Do you want to implement your project
quickly?
You need reliable information?
Check
our product catalogue  Find
product

Became our DISTRIBUTOR - NPE industrial
computers based on Linux

 TechBase Ltd. is a producent of NPE industrial computers based on Linux. Recently,
Linux has been adopted widely by many users because of the
properties of stability, open source, and free charge. In the mean
while, the development of Linux is supported by many large
international companies and the function in Linux is not inferior to
Windows so that Linux OS is more and more popular and accepted. As a
producer of NPE computers we give full software and hardware
support.
NPE computers equips ARM9 32-bit RISC CPU (180MHz)
running a Linux kernel 2.6.20 Operating System, variant connectivity
(GSM modem, Ethernet, RS-232/485, digital inputs, digital outputs
and analog inputs.

NPE computer gives users all of the best features
of both traditional PLCs and Windows capable PCs.
The figure
below is the general application for NPE
computers.

Other:
Description of the application monitoring heat nodes
(Danfoss ECL300).

Features:

Processor ARM9 RISC
Built-in modem GSM/GPRS/EDGE Class 10
Linux operating system
Ethernet 10/100 BaseT
RTC and SRAM with the power backup
2 x RS232, 1 x RS485
8 digital inputs, 6 digital outputs, 1 x Switch*
Up to 4 analog input and 2 digital relay outputs*
Free Linux programming tools
DIN bus installation
Customized versions for the individual needs * depends
on type
DISTRIBUTOR PRICE LIST
ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT
DEPENDS ON ORDER QUANTITY

NPE-GPRS/EDGE series

All computers are available
with GPRS / EDGE/ Modbus/ SNMP option

Symbol

RS232

RS485

DI

DO

AI1

AI2

DOP

Price (EUR)

NPE-9100

2

1

8

6

0

0

0

157€

NPE-9100-GPRS

234€

NPE-9100-EDGE

253€

NPE-9200

2

1

8

6

4

0

0

224€

NPE-9200-GPRS

301€

NPE-9200-EDGE

320€

NPE-9201

2

1

8

6

3

1

0

224€

NPE-9201-GPRS

301€

NPE-9201-EDGE

320€

NPE-9100R

2

1

8

2

0

0

2

157€

NPE-9100R-GPRS

234€

NPE-9100R-EDGE

253€

NPE-9200R

2

1

8

2

4

0

2

224€

NPE-9200R-GPRS

301€

NPE-9200R-EDGE

320€

NPE-9201R

2

1

8

2

3

1

2

224€

NPE-9201R-GPRS

301€

NPE-9201R-EDGE

320€

Legend:

AI1 - analog input: 0..10V DC

AI2 - analog input: 0..70V AC

DOP - digital relay outputs

Other interface configurations
possible on demand.

M-Bus 10
Converter M-Bus Master to RS 232.
Communication in MBus over RS232 or Ethernet (option).

NPE-9100-EDGE
Industrial computer, Linux ARM9
32-bit RISC 180MHz 200MIPS CPU. 2xRS232, 1xRS485, 8xDI, Ethernet
10/100BaseT., 6xDO, built in GSM/GPRS/EDGE modem

NPE-9100-GPRS
Industrial computer, Linux ARM9
32-bit RISC 180MHz 200MIPS CPU. 2xRS232, 1xRS485, 8xDI, Ethernet
10/100BaseT., 6xDO, built in GSM/GPRS modem

ATC-820
USB to Serial Port RS485
Converter

Partners

About TechBase

TechBase
Ltd. is a producer and distributor of industrial devices and solutions.
Our target group includes companies dealing with the integration of
systems in the field of automation and industrial information technology.
The team of our workers includes people with many years of experience in
the distribution of electronic and computer products for industry. That is
why we know how important it is that our clients are provided not only
with the equipment but also with our professional technical support and a
guarantee of immediate and efficient servicing of the devices

If you don't want to receive our newsletter, please send
us email.
In topic please write: unsubscribe-distributor. You can send us also your
comments.

TechBase Sp. z o.o.
ul. Pana Tadeusza 14
80-123