Error while compiling nisplus on centos 5.3

upen upendra.gandhi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:31:39 GMT 2009

 hi Darrel,

 thanks for your comments, what do you think can be done regarding my
 issue? I have just noticed that here is another Cent os 5.2 which is
 already being used as nis+ client for the nis+ sun server.
 unfortunately I have no idea who or how this server is configured :( I
 don't see nis-utils directory source compiled on this 5.2 host but I
 find authentication works fine and with nfs home directory mounting. I
 see some programs like keylogin on centos 5.2.

 Thanks