Jobs in AU

World & Countries bijdcqwmfdj at equinevets.co.nz
Thu May 4 16:05:59 GMT 2006

Dear reader,
World & Countries is a Registered USA traveling service company. W&C
offers a very wide range of trips varying in distance, price and
duration. We provide vacation packages for different interests and
budgets. W&C now is actively seeking a Key Account Managers for
part-time position (10-12 hours per week) in Australia.
The position provides support for hot-tours sales department.
Increases the time company's clients can spend on their payment
activities by providing administrative support.
Key Account Manager performs a variety of financial functions
including the checking on the transactions status, trustee to trustee
transfers, opens new accounts with a minimum of errors; communicates
with Sales Team, sends out information as requested.
No special education and experience are required. College degree
preferred. Experience in a financial sphere or bank operations also
preferred. Good English written and verbal communication skills. Basic
computer skills including Word, Excel, and Internet are required.
Please notice that along with your basic fee for each customer after 2
month of employment our managers are provided with travel booking to
exotic countries for 30% of its' real price. Don't miss your chance to
travel during this summer. Contact job at world-and-countries.com

--
Sincere regards,
job at world-and-countries.com