NIS+ linux box root getting root master ???

Mauricio Brigato mauricio at bit.fmrp.usp.br
Mon Sep 9 23:44:30 EST 2002

Hi,
Thank you, very much!

> It sounds like you need to turn on root squash
> on the NFS server.
I cut off the root access from NFS servers but  I
still have the problem.

It sounds like the root of every machine is the same of
the NIS+ SERVER ROOT MASTER  ...

Any ideas?

      Mauricio Brigato
      System Administrator - BIT - BioInformatic Team
      Fundação Hemocentro de Ribeirão Preto
      Phone: +55 16 3963-9300    Fax: +55 16 3963-9309
      E-mail: mauricio at bit.fmrp.usp.br
      Homepage: http://bit.fmrp.usp.br/