Fw: Re: NIS+ linux box root getting root master ???

Mauricio Brigato mauricio at bit.fmrp.usp.br
Thu Nov 28 06:16:14 EST 2002

I think this is a NIS+ question.

Cause I tested my linux box as a NIS client
of another NIS server and my user can't make a
<su - other-user-of-home>.

I'm new with NIS+.
I didn't define a group for my
users. Wouldn't be this the cause of my errors???
And about the rights ?? I've heard to say
that after instalation you have to redefine
the rights policy ...

What do you think ?

T.I.A.

Maurício.