Can't login at console

Mauricio Brigato mauricio at bit.fmrp.usp.br
Tue Jul 30 06:25:31 EST 2002

I was authenticated at a linux box RH 7.2
console on a Solaris NIS+ server root master.
I did nisdefaults, niscat (hosts.org_dir, cred.org_dir)
and so on.
After that, I could get login any more.
Even after a reboot I can't login at neither
at console nor via ssh. Before, at least,
I could login via ssh.
Somebody could help me?
I think that my problem has relationship
with the PAM files *system_auth and login.
I'm using this one:
#%PAM-1.0
# This file is auto-generated.
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix2.so set_secrpc
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok
md5 shadow
auth        required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so
account     sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix2.so set_secrpc
account     sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so
account     required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so
password    required      /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so retry=3
password    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix2.so set_secrpc
password    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so nullok use_authtok
md5
shadow
password    required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so
session     required      /lib/security/pam_limits.so
session     required      /lib/security/pam_unix.so

Thanks in advance.
I will summarize.