Red Hat 7.1 won't boot after NIS+ install

Yang Jian jim.yang at nw.idt.com
Thu Feb 28 23:25:55 EST 2002

I have fix these problem via
http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/linux-nisplus/2001-December/000541.html
Modift the /etc/pam.d/system_auth file to next

#auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix2.so set_secrpc
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok md5
shadow
auth        required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so
account     sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix2.so set_secrpc
account     sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so
account     required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so
password    required      /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so retry=3
password    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix2.so set_secrpc
password    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so nullok use_authtok md5
shadow
password    required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so
session     required      /lib/security/pam_limits.so
session     required      /lib/security/pam_unix.so

It can login from telnet now.

But I have an other strange problem. On the sun nis+ server I can rlogin to
this
redhat 7.0 machine. But on the other sun machine(which is client) in out
domain
I can't rlogin to the redhat 7.0 machine. Its report "login timeout after 60
econds".
But RSH can use on these sun machines. And on the redhat7.0 machine I can
rlogin the these nis+ client machines also. I don't know what's wrong with
it??