help NIS utils1.4.1 rpm please(not source rpm)

Ravi Kiran b_ravi_kiran at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 00:44:07 EST 2002

Hello,

          Iam a newbie into this field working as a make shift sys admin. Can anybody please tell me where I can find a rpm for NIS utils 1.4.1(not a source rpm) or please tell me how we can go about configuring nis-utils-1.4.1 if you have a source rpm for linux redhat 7.2 and its library dependencies

Iam trying to set up NIS+ client on rehat7.2 linux(server being a solaris server). I would appreciate if anybody could give me a step by step instruction. Please help.

Ravi Kiran