su - <user-of-master> on box-nis+ got ok !

Scott Croft secroft at micron.com
Tue Aug 20 23:19:08 EST 2002

Your root login should always be local. If you're authenticating then
you're okay. Now it comes down to the users, which of course you are
having issues with.

Are you seeing any errors when you do the su - <username>? Please pass
them along. Is keyserv running?  Are you mounting a /home partition when
the system boots or is it just a directory under / ?

We will get you up and running!

Scott

--
Scott Croft