su - <user-of-master> on box-nis+ got ok !

Mauricio Brigato mauricio at bit.fmrp.usp.br
Tue Aug 20 06:38:21 EST 2002

Sorry.
I made a confusion about my passwords.
But, what I wanted say is the following:
- my NIS+ root master is a Solaris server;
- my linux box is a Red Hat 7.2.

I have a trouble: on my client, at a console,
I can't login with a user defined in server.

I have to create a specific user credential to that
machine or it's just enough the user to be
defined in my NIS+ domain then every user
who has credential for domain may login in
any client machine and authenticate to domain ?

      Mauricio Brigato