Fw: Re: RH 7.2 or RH 7.3 With NISPLUS?

Mauricio Brigato mauricio at bit.fmrp.usp.br
Sat Aug 17 01:12:56 EST 2002

I'm sorry.
It was just a rights on file.
I did chmod 755 ...

Mauricio.

From: "Mauricio Brigato" <mauricio at bit.fmrp.usp.br>
To: Scott Croft <secroft at micron.com>
Sent: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:57:24 -0300
Subject: Re: RH 7.2 or RH 7.3 With NISPLUS?

I would like to thank you for your
helping!!! And to everyone who answered
my troubles.
I got my linux box RH 7.2. authenticated on
my Solaris root master server NIS+ in Aug,14,
'cause I was out of these theme since July,26.

But now, I'm doing some tests to get the services
stable in order to put all others linux boxes on NIS+.

I did the procedures/instalations what you said and
others also.
But, I got this error message at a boot time:

/etc/rc.d/rc:/etc/rc3.d/S14nisplus: bad interpreter: Permission
denied

Do you have any ideas?

      Mauricio Brigato
      Fone: +55 16 3963-9300  Fax: +55 16 3963-9309
      E-mail: mauricio at bit.fmrp.usp.br